New 18 hole course now open
- Par 72 at 2480 yards- We also now have forward tees if you prefer a shorter course
- Open 7 days a week from 10:00 A.M. until Close
- Call for tee times
- Come out and experience the latest sensation in sport today at Johnson County’s first foot golf course
WHAT IS FOOT GOLF?
- Foot golf is golf with a regulation #5 soccer ball kicked into 21” cups.
- An eighteen hole foot golf course is normally built on a regulation nine hole golf course.
- Foot golf courses have par 3, 4, and 5 holes just like traditional golf. The holes vary in length from 70 to 220 yards
- Foot golf holes use the existing traditional fairways and rough. Foot golf greens and tees are separate from those on the the traditional golf course. Foot golf greens and tees are normally in the rough just off the fairway.
FOOT GOLF AT OAK COUNTRY GOLF COURSE
- Our 18 hole foot golf course is located on the first 9 holes of the traditional golf course
- The foot golf course does not affect the traditional golf course. The foot golf holes are incorporated within the the traditional golf course. Keeping the foot golf greens away from our regular greens.
- An 18 hole round of foot golf normally takes 1.5 to 2 hours to play.
- Just like the traditional game, foot golf is played in groups of 5 or fewer.
- You can make a foot golf tee time up to 7 days in advance. Walk in’s are also welcome but we suggest you call and get a tee time.
- When you come out to play, bring a #5 soccer ball(or rent one of ours for $3) and wear non cleated athletic shoes.